Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan waives foreign exchange for receiving financial

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan waives foreign exchange for receiving financial Empty Kurdistan waives foreign exchange for receiving financial

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Aug 2014, 5:21 am

Kurdistan waives foreign exchange for receiving financial

BAGHDAD / ... considered the Kurdistan Alliance, said on Saturday that the Foreign Ministry is not confined only to the Kurds and the right of the other blocs obtained, while stressing that there are ongoing negotiations and agreements between the political forces for access to the Ministry of Finance.

The MP for the coalition Arafat cream Rime's "Eye of Iraq News" that "there are negotiations settled with the National Alliance and other alliances to get the Ministry of Finance or the Ministry of Oil and Gas", stressing that "all the political blocs approval that this will be the ministries of the share of the Kurds."

Arafat said "variegated in ministerial positions and concession demands by the Kurds from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is a new experience again taken advantage of the Kurds."

He explained that the "negotiating paper presented by the Kurdistan Alliance to Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi contain the demands of constitutionality, not impossible," noting that "there are no red lines on these demands, but it needs time to be implemented, including the demands concerning the formation of the government and with regard to Article 140, oil and gas and salaries Peshmerga. "

Arafat called all the political blocs "to change the faces that have become" monsters "always see on TV, and the granting of the role of the enormous energies of youth", praising the "call reference to change the faces of ministerial portfolios in the next." Finished 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 6:48 pm