Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani receives the congratulations of Al-Kazemi and Abdul-Mahdi by choosing him as Vice Pr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani receives the congratulations of Al-Kazemi and Abdul-Mahdi by choosing him as Vice Pr Empty Masrour Barzani receives the congratulations of Al-Kazemi and Abdul-Mahdi by choosing him as Vice Pr

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Nov 2022, 4:55 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Masrour Barzani receives the congratulations of Al-Kazemi and Abdul-Mahdi by choosing him as Vice President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]On Thursday evening, the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, received a phone call from the former Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.[/size]
    [size=45]During the phone call, Al-Kazemi offered his congratulations and blessings on the occasion of the launch of the 14th Congress of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, and the selection of Masrour Barzani as Vice-President of the party, and also wished success for the conference and the Kurdistan Democratic Party.[/size]
    [size=45]Masrour Barzani expressed his gratitude and appreciation to the former Iraqi Prime Minister for his contact and sincerity of his feelings.[/size]
    [size=45]Masrour Barzani also received a cable of congratulations from former Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi.[/size]
    [size=45]In his telegram, Abdul-Mahdi offered sincere congratulations and blessings on the occasion of the launch of the 14th Congress of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, and the selection of Masrour Barzani as Vice-President of the party. He also expressed his wishes for the conference and the Kurdistan Democratic Party for success.[/size]
    [size=45]Masrour Barzani thanked the former Iraqi Prime Minister for his congratulations and sincerity of his feelings.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:33 pm