Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

About 5 million barrels of Iraq's oil exports to America in a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

About 5 million barrels of Iraq's oil exports to America in a month Empty About 5 million barrels of Iraq's oil exports to America in a month

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Nov 2022, 5:34 am

About 5 million barrels of Iraq's oil exports to America in a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, the US Energy Information Administration announced that Iraq's oil exports to America amounted to more than 5 million barrels last October.
    And the administration said in a table seen by "Economy News", that "Iraq exported 4.588 million barrels of crude oil to America during the month of October, at an average of 148 thousand barrels per day," down from the month of September, in which Iraqi oil exports to America amounted to 7,050. Millions of barrels, an average of 235 thousand barrels per day.
    And she added, "Iraq exported crude oil to America during the first week of September at a rate of 109 thousand barrels per day, while an average of 130 thousand barrels per day was issued in the second week, and an average of 220 thousand barrels per day was exported in the third week," noting that "the exports of the fourth week amounted to 134 thousand barrels per day.
    And the US Energy Information Administration stated that "Iraq ranked sixth in its exports to America during the past month, after Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Colombia and Brazil, and the second Arab country after Saudi Arabia, whose exports to America reached 11 million, and 284,000 barrels per day," noting that "Canada ranked first as the most oil exporting country to America, followed by Mexico."

18 . views
    Added 11/06/2022 - 9:24 AM
    Update 11/06/2022 - 2:27 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:59 pm