Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salah Badr Al-Din congratulates President Masoud Barzani on the occasion of the end of the fourteent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salah Badr Al-Din congratulates President Masoud Barzani on the occasion of the end of the fourteent Empty Salah Badr Al-Din congratulates President Masoud Barzani on the occasion of the end of the fourteent

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Nov 2022, 5:01 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Salah Badr Al-Din congratulates President Masoud Barzani on the occasion of the end of the fourteenth conference of the party[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Dear brother Kak Masoud Barzani, the respected President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party[/size]
    [size=45]My sincere brotherly greetings[/size]
    [size=45]On the occasion of the end of the work of your party’s fourteenth conference, the adoption of the necessary organizational and political steps, the adoption of a political map for your militant party’s struggle for the coming years, the renewal of confidence in you to continue to lead the next stage, and the election of the Central Committee and other responsible bodies, I address you and through you to all the party’s comrades and friends And the rest of the people of Iraqi Kurdistan, with sincere heartfelt congratulations, wishing you good health, success, and success in what you aspire to for the good of the people of Kurdistan, Iraq, and the Kurdish nation. The political process in federal Iraq, and a factor of support and backing for the legitimate struggle of the Kurdish people everywhere.[/size]
    [size=45]From my personal position as a contemporary and loyal to the late great leader Barzani and a friend to you, a supporter, a supporter, and frank with you in telling the truth with all sincerity, and without paying any special interest, I (with my comrades) did what I could to defend you and make your experience successful in achieving national and patriotic achievements, more than sixty years ago. Year and now, in the most difficult circumstances and the darkest of days, I consider it my duty to wish you and your party comrades officials and cadres to achieve what you aspire to. President.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:19 am