Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The Development Fund will eliminate corruption and provide tens of thousands of job oppor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund - Al-Sudani: The Development Fund will eliminate corruption and provide tens of thousands of job oppor Empty Al-Sudani: The Development Fund will eliminate corruption and provide tens of thousands of job oppor

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Nov 2022, 5:39 am

Al-Sudani: The Development Fund will eliminate corruption and provide tens of thousands of job opportunities

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani affirmed, on Saturday, that the recovery of looted Iraqi funds is an essential item in our relations with friendly countries.
    And the media office of the Prime Minister conveyed in a statement, the most important thing that Al-Sudani spoke during his meeting with a number of political analysts, that "we have established in the budget law the establishment of the Iraqi Development Fund, and it will be funded by deducting a percentage of oil revenues, and from it specialized funds for housing, education, health and others will branch out."
    Al-Sudani added, "This fund represents a new idea in amending state administration systems, based on activating the private sector and developing capital, and it will eliminate corruption and provide tens of thousands of job opportunities," noting: "We have included all groups in the Social Security Law, and it encourages Working in the private sector instead of waiting for government appointment, and it includes all categories and all private businesses, no matter how small.
    He continued, "People's optimism is a great additional responsibility, and our approach is not perfect, but works according to data, and work depends on political stability," stressing: "We will enter into the prohibited files in order to confront corruption, and we will start first with reforming the institutions concerned with combating corruption."
    And he added, "We will deal with express services, because the root of the problem is the citizen's loss of confidence in the service apparatus or the political system."
    And he continued, "What concerns us is the next stage, some say that it is a government of the last chance, and in fact there are challenges and there is an ability to succeed. An accurate diagnosis of problems exists and opportunities are within reach," noting that "I must remind you of the heavy legacy, and know all its details and at all levels." Every day, I meet with civil and security officials, who are crying out for great accumulated problems.”
    He pointed out that "there are problems that the governors suffer from, they have not been heard of before, and they work alone without a provincial council, and most of their problems are related to routine procedures with the ministries."
    He stressed that "the challenges are clear to us, and in light of them we designed the ministerial curriculum. We have a time limit for each track of one, two or three years. The criterion is how we succeed and make a difference at the level of service and living." He added: "If we agree that the constitution is always the cover, The problems between Baghdad and Erbil all have a solution, and I spoke about this directly to officials in the Kurdistan region of Iraq."
    And he indicated that "no one can ignore poverty, and this class needs direct solutions, and it should not wait for reforms and long-term plans. They must stop everything in order to address their conditions and alleviate their suffering."
    And he added, "The engineering effort team has begun implementing service projects in neighborhoods in three regions in Baghdad, and the works that are being carried out there are not patchwork, but rather according to the required specifications, and the same projects will be implemented in other tired neighborhoods in the governorates," pointing out that "we have more than 1450 projects that are lagging, causing He left it by costing Iraq huge amounts of money, and I focused on these projects, some of which last for more than ten years.

Views 357
    Added 11/12/2022 - 8:07 PM
    Updated 11/13/2022 - 2:14 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:11 am