Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Integrity Commission seizes employees of the Diwaniyah tax in the act of bribery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Integrity Commission seizes employees of the Diwaniyah tax in the act of bribery Empty The Integrity Commission seizes employees of the Diwaniyah tax in the act of bribery

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Dec 2022, 5:06 am

[size=46]The Integrity Commission seizes employees of the Diwaniyah tax in the act of bribery[/size]
    Iraq
    11:45 - 2022-12-10
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, the Federal Integrity Commission announced the implementation of the arrest of two suspects in the act of receiving a bribe red-handed in Diwaniyah Governorate.
    A statement by the Commission’s Investigation Department stated, “The Investigation and Judicial Control Division in the office, which was transferred to the Tax Department in Diwaniyah Governorate, was able to arrest two suspects accused of flagrante delicto while they were receiving a bribe from a citizen, in return for completing his transaction and providing him with a letter of clearance to the court of first instance.” babble."
    He pointed out, "A due process report was organized and presented, along with the arrested suspects, to the judge of the Diwaniyah Investigation Court, who is specialized in hearing cases of integrity, who decided to arrest them in accordance with the provisions of Resolution (160 of 1983)."
    The authority had previously called on citizens to report cases of bargaining, extortion, and bribery that they might be exposed to, while it urged the commission’s investigation directorates and offices to step up the pace of red-handed detection operations, and to access field work through permanent presence within state institutions, especially service ones, and to sense citizens’ needs. And isolate the corrupt and abusers of public money.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:40 am