Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the complaint of the Federal Court.. issuance of a summons order against the second deputy spe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the complaint of the Federal Court.. issuance of a summons order against the second deputy spe Empty After the complaint of the Federal Court.. issuance of a summons order against the second deputy spe

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Jan 2023, 5:20 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]After the complaint of the Federal Court.. issuance of a summons order against the second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Sunday, a court in the capital, Baghdad, issued a summons order against the second deputy speaker of the Iraqi Parliament.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement of the Supreme Judicial Council stated that, “Based on the complaint submitted by the Federal Supreme Court against the second deputy speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Shakhwan Abdullah Ahmed, due to his infringement on the independence of the judiciary, his interference in the work of the Federal Supreme Court, his transgression against it, and the violation of the sanctity of its decisions contrary to the constitution and the law after That it issued its last decision, number (170 / federal / 2022) on 1/25/2023.[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added; That “the third Karkh Investigation Court issued the aforementioned recruitment order in accordance with Article (229) of the Iraqi Penal Code No. (111) for the year 1969 as amended.”[/size]
    [size=45]On Friday (January 27), the second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Shah Wan Abdullah, accused a “unnamed” party that has representation in the state administration coalition by instructing the Minister of Finance not to send the dues of the Kurdistan Region, which amount to 400 billion dinars, and he indicated that she is one of the I “ordered” a deputy to sign a lawsuit against the region, confirming that this party is the one causing the rise in dollar prices and smuggling it abroad.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:03 pm