Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An upcoming meeting between Alekti and Parti regarding oil: the region's economy will be affectedpro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An upcoming meeting between Alekti and Parti regarding oil: the region's economy will be affectedpro Empty An upcoming meeting between Alekti and Parti regarding oil: the region's economy will be affectedpro

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:58 am

An upcoming meeting between Alekti and Parti regarding oil: the region's economy will be affected[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 23:57 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Ghiath Surji, revealed today, Tuesday, that meetings will soon be held between the Patriotic Union Party and the Kurdistan Democratic Party.
    Surji told (Baghdad Today) that "cutting salaries will affect the Kurdistan region at the level of the market and the economy, and all these matters will be discussed during the meeting of the two Kurdish parties."
    He added that among the files that the meeting will discuss is "handing over oil to SOMO, especially since the region's current production is more than 400,000 barrels, and therefore we must hand over oil to SOMO, and this is one of the most important problems." between us and the KDP.”
    Al-Sorji had reported last Saturday that his party's meeting with the Kurdistan Democratic Party did not address the decisions of the Federal Court, indicating that the previous meeting dealt with the internal problems of Kurdistan, including the region's elections.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:59 am