Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's oil exports to America jump to 460 thousand barrels per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's oil exports to America jump to 460 thousand barrels per day Empty Iraq's oil exports to America jump to 460 thousand barrels per day

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Feb 2023, 5:28 am

Iraq's oil exports to America jump to 460 thousand barrels per day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The US Energy Information Administration announced, on Saturday, that Iraq's oil exports to America amounted to more than 460,000 barrels per day, on average, during the past week.
    The administration said in a report that "the average US imports of crude oil during the past week from eight countries amounted to 6.346 million barrels per day, up by 1.268 million barrels per day from the previous week, which amounted to 5.078 million barrels per day."
    She added, "Iraq's oil exports to America rose, reaching an average of 469,000 barrels per day last week, higher than the previous week, when oil exports to America amounted to 195,000 barrels per day."
    She pointed out that "most of America's oil revenues during the past week came from Canada at a rate of 3.587 million barrels per day, followed by Mexico at a rate of 758 thousand barrels per day, and oil revenues from Saudi Arabia at a rate of 640 thousand barrels per day, and then Nigeria at a rate of 317 thousand barrels per day."
    According to the administration, “the amount of US imports of crude oil from Ecuador amounted to an average of 243,000 barrels per day, from Colombia at a rate of 216,000 barrels per day, and from Brazil an average of 114,000 barrels per day, while Russia or Libya did not import any quantity.

Views 67
    Added 2023/02/04 - 1:01 PM
    Updat
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:46 am