Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Urgent.The presence of National Alliance in the Parliament session and most Iraqi deputies out of me

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent.The presence of National Alliance in the Parliament session and most Iraqi deputies out of me Empty Urgent.The presence of National Alliance in the Parliament session and most Iraqi deputies out of me

Post by Hkp1 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 10:30 am

Urgent.The presence of National Alliance in the Parliament session and most Iraqi deputies out of meeting

Monday, 04 March 2013 14: 49

All the members attended the National Alliance and all block House session Monday to approve the budget.

Parliamentary
    sources said each agency in Iraq, that "all the members of the National
    Alliance attended the House extensively meeting house".

"The majority of iraqiya lawmakers did not attend the hearing and present in the halls of the House."

He was Deputy of the national alliances walkerdstni they ungratefuled an understanding regarding the budget.

The House postponed its regular scheduled Monday to approve the budget for half an hour for the quorum for members.

The Kurdistan Alliance bloc held a meeting on the budget.

Scheduled regular session House today to ratify the budget ended up in 2013.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    MsLynn77
    MsLynn77
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Urgent.The presence of National Alliance in the Parliament session and most Iraqi deputies out of me Empty Re: Urgent.The presence of National Alliance in the Parliament session and most Iraqi deputies out of me

Post by MsLynn77 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 10:33 am

So, did enough of them show up?

Did they pass the budget?

This makes no sense to me...can someone explain, please.
    Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Urgent.The presence of National Alliance in the Parliament session and most Iraqi deputies out of me Empty Re: Urgent.The presence of National Alliance in the Parliament session and most Iraqi deputies out of me

Post by Hkp1 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 10:36 am

MsLynn77 wrote:So, did enough of them show up?

Did they pass the budget?

This makes no sense to me...can someone explain, please.

No the budget didn't pass today. Lack of members to vote. It has been re-scheduled for tomorrow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:05 pm