Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Amiri discusses with a Chinese delegation the Belt and Road Initiative

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - Al-Amiri discusses with a Chinese delegation the Belt and Road Initiative Empty Al-Amiri discusses with a Chinese delegation the Belt and Road Initiative

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Feb 2023, 2:19 pm

Al-Amiri discusses with a Chinese delegation the Belt and Road Initiative
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2023/02/11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 1201

Baghdad / Al-Mawred News
    Hadi Al-Amiri received in his office in Baghdad today, Saturday, a Chinese delegation headed by the Assistant Minister of Foreign Relations of the Chinese Communist Party, Mr. Zhu Rui, and in the presence of the leadership of the Badr Organization.

The meeting discussed bilateral cooperation between Iraq and China and the continuation of diplomatic, economic and trade relations that were based on the common interest of the two countries.

The two sides expressed their desire to develop means of communication between the Badr Organization and the Chinese Communist Party. 
    During the meeting, the importance of the Belt and Road Initiative and the interest of the Iraqi people in this vital and important project, which would link the country to the path of world trade, were emphasized.

In conclusion, the Chinese delegation extended an invitation to Mr. Hadi Al-Amiri and the leadership of the Badr Organization to visit Beijing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:04 am