Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nechirvan Barzani discusses with a German parliamentary delegation the "Erbil and Baghdad negotiatio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nechirvan Barzani discusses with a German parliamentary delegation the "Erbil and Baghdad negotiatio Empty Nechirvan Barzani discusses with a German parliamentary delegation the "Erbil and Baghdad negotiatio

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Feb 2023, 5:13 am

Nechirvan Barzani discusses with a German parliamentary delegation the "Erbil and Baghdad negotiations"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-19 03:49
    Font

Shafaq News/ The President of Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, met on Sunday with a delegation from the German parliament from the spd party. 
    A statement by the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region, received by Shafaq News Agency, stated; During the meeting, which was attended by the Deputy Speaker of the German Parliament, Aidan Ozokuz, they discussed the internal situation in the Kurdistan Region, the relations between Erbil and Baghdad, and negotiations between them to solve problems, in addition to the situation of the Yazidis in the camps and the Sinjar region.

The two sides agreed on the importance of resolving the problems between Erbil and Baghdad and the unity and resolving the problems between the political parties in the Kurdistan Region.
    During the meeting, Nechirvan Barzani affirmed the Kurdistan Region's thanks to the German parliament for defining the genocide of the Yazidis as a crime of genocide. 
    The statement indicated; He pointed out that the situation in Iraq and the latest developments in the region in general were among the other axes during the meeting.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:05 pm