Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erbil reached an agreement with Baghdad on the law of oil and gasproposals from

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erbil reached an agreement with Baghdad on the law of oil and gasproposals from Empty Erbil reached an agreement with Baghdad on the law of oil and gasproposals from

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:38 am

Erbil reached an agreement with Baghdad on the law of oil and gas[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 16:48 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, the Kurdistan Regional Government announced that it had reached an agreement with Baghdad to form a joint committee to draft a draft federal oil and gas law.
    The Information and Information Department of the regional government said in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", that "the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government met in Baghdad today, Sunday, February 19, 2023, with the delegation of the federal government - the Ministry of Oil."
    According to the statement, it was decided during the meeting to form a joint committee to prepare and draft a draft federal oil and gas law.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erbil reached an agreement with Baghdad on the law of oil and gasproposals from Empty Re: Erbil reached an agreement with Baghdad on the law of oil and gasproposals from

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:13 am

not sure of this,this is the only article that says that

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:09 am