Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The European Union and Iraq agree to increase cooperation between them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The European Union and Iraq agree to increase cooperation between them Empty The European Union and Iraq agree to increase cooperation between them

Post by Rocky Fri May 10, 2024 5:52 am

The European Union and Iraq agree to increase cooperation between them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    European Union Ambassador to Iraq Thomas Seiler

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The European Union Ambassador to Iraq, Thomas Seiler, revealed that he agreed a few days ago with the Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, to increase and intensify cooperation.

Siler said on the “X” platform (formerly Twitter), on Thursday, on the occasion of European Integration Day, that the European Union is working with Iraq within a democratic framework that guarantees equal opportunities for all.

He added that this comes within the framework of private sector development, job creation, social protection and education, and combating corruption.

Siler stressed Iraq's support in the civilian security sector with the police and judiciary, as well as work in the fields of human rights and civil society, noting that all of this is in the interest of the Iraqis without ignoring their customs and traditions.

The European Union ambassador to Iraq noted that "three days ago he agreed with the Sudanese to increase and intensify cooperation."

Iraq has previously expressed its need for the support of the European Union, in order to carry out political reforms and economic rehabilitation, while the European Union expressed its readiness to cooperate with the Iraqi government to strengthen the banking sector in the country.

223 views
    Added 05/09/2024 - 5:01 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:30 am