Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A poll reveals a change in Iraqis' opinions of Russia's reputation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A poll reveals a change in Iraqis' opinions of Russia's reputation Empty A poll reveals a change in Iraqis' opinions of Russia's reputation

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Feb 2023, 4:18 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A poll reveals a change in Iraqis' opinions of Russia's reputation[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad Today - translation[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Monitor International Network revealed, on Thursday, the results of an opinion poll it conducted on the popular view of Russia in several countries, including Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]The report, translated by (Baghdad Today), indicates that “the support that Russia used to receive and the positive view of it inside the country has changed during the recent period.”[/size]
    [size=45]He explained, "The poll that took place in Turkey, Iraq, Egypt, Tunisia and Yemen, between the fifteenth of December 2022 and the tenth of January of this year, showed that 29% of the Iraqis polled see Russia and its recent actions as In Europe, a negative image, while the other part refrained from expressing an opinion.[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the reasons for the change, Al-Monitor said, “The Ukrainian-Russian war and the events that followed reduced Iraq’s access to basic grains, most of which were imported from the two countries, which led to an increase in the prices of the local market.”[/size]
    [size=45]And she pointed out that "although Russia was not involved in Iraq in a large way, in addition to investing in the field of energy, the consequences of the war affected it."[/size]
    [size=45]As for the reason behind the Russian-Ukrainian war, the poll showed that 35% of the Iraqis, which is the highest percentage, believe that “the European Union and its actions that provoked Russia were the main reason behind the outbreak of the war in Ukraine, which is still continuing today.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:19 am