Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Initial Agreement Between The Kurdish Delegation And The Federal Government Regarding Oil. These

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - An Initial Agreement Between The Kurdish Delegation And The Federal Government Regarding Oil. These  Empty An Initial Agreement Between The Kurdish Delegation And The Federal Government Regarding Oil. These

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:34 pm

An Initial Agreement Between The Kurdish Delegation And The Federal Government Regarding Oil. These Are The Details
    02/26/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News / A member of the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government in Baghdad said, after meeting the Prime Minister, "We reached a preliminary agreement on the budget."
    On Sunday, February 26, 2023, the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government arrived in Baghdad, where it met with Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani.
    The Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan region said, in a statement, that the meeting discussed the share of the Kurdistan region in the draft budget law 2023.
    For his part, the head of the Cabinet Office in the Kurdistan Regional Government, Omid Sabah, said in a statement to Kurdish media that they discussed the “outstanding” issues between Erbil and Baghdad and reached an “initial agreement” regarding the draft budget law for 2023.
    The delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government met with the delegation of the Iraqi Oil Ministry in Baghdad today, Sunday, and the two sides decided to form a joint committee to prepare and draft a draft federal oil and gas law.
    This is the second visit of the KRG delegation to Baghdad this month.
    A member of the government delegation, Omid Sabah, said earlier, "Our talks will continue until we reach a solution to the outstanding issues, especially the oil and gas law and the draft budget law."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:54 am