Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbadi will be issued a decision in balancing the Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi will be issued a decision in balancing the Kurdistan Empty Al-Abbadi will be issued a decision in balancing the Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Sep 2014, 5:52 pm

Al-Abbadi will be issued a decision in balancing the Kurdistan

13/9/2014 18: 54: 00

MP block PUK said rebwar Taha, Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi will be issued this week a decision to exchange the Kurdistan regional budget for the ninth month.

Rep. said rebwar Taha during SMC PUKmedia: Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi will be issued this week a decision to disburse balance Kurdistan to the ninth month, including staff salaries, and this was included in the curriculum for the new Government, and the political agreement that the political parties atkoft.

He said rebwar Taha: the agreement provides that the Federal Government will balance the Kurdistan to the ninth month, and then it is to set up a Joint Committee chaired by nechirvan Barzani, head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Haider Al-Abadi, the Federal Prime Minister of the Kurdistan regional budget for the past months of this year were received by the Kurdistan so far.

The Attorney said rebwar Taha that the Kurds demanded the implementation of the six points of sending share Kurdistan from the budget, including staff salaries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Sat 04 May 2024, 3:21 am