Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbadi's office issued a clarification on Iraq's agreement with the United States on the survival

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi's office issued a clarification on Iraq's agreement with the United States on the survival Empty Al-Abbadi's office issued a clarification on Iraq's agreement with the United States on the survival

Post by Rocky Sat 06 May 2017, 1:13 am

Al-Abbadi's office issued a clarification on Iraq's agreement with the United States on the survival of its troops

Political Since 2017-05-05 at 11:10 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Friday issued a clarification on reports of an agreement with the United States to keep its troops in Iraq.
    "The office said in a statement received / Mawazin News, a copy of it," has been dealing with international news agencies and local news recently that Iraq has agreed with the United States of America on the survival of US forces in Iraq for the period following the military victory on a duel and we emphasize that the presence of combat forces From any country on Iraqi soil until the search is to stay or not. "
    "There are trainers, advisers and experts from a number of countries, and the Iraqi government has not agreed with any country on its military role with Iraq for the post-decisive phase of terrorism."
    "The Iraqi government has plans and strategies to develop the capabilities of our security forces through training and arming to raise the readiness to face the challenges ahead. It is open to all international experience and meets Iraq's ambition to build a military institution and security apparatuses that enjoy In full readiness to face any future security challenges, whether external or internal and in accordance with the requirements of Iraqi national sovereignty. "End of 29/24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:25 am