Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani meets a European delegation: Iraq's policy is balanced in international relations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Al-Sudani meets a European delegation: Iraq's policy is balanced in international relations Empty Al-Sudani meets a European delegation: Iraq's policy is balanced in international relations

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:10 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sudani meets a European delegation: Iraq's policy is balanced in international relations[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    March 6, 2023 | 07:36
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Monday, the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, assured the delegation of the European Parliament that Iraq's policy is balanced in international relations.

A statement from Al-Sudani's office, received by Al-Sumaria News, stated that the latter "received the delegation of the European Parliament, where they presented the overall Iraqi-European relations, and ways of developing them in various aspects of joint cooperation, and discussed mechanisms to enhance Iraq's capabilities in facing economic challenges and the effects of climate change."

The Prime Minister explained, "Iraq's approach is to follow a balanced policy in international relations, appreciating the positions of the European Union towards Iraq at different stages."

He pointed to "the importance of international efforts supporting Iraq in implementing its governmental program, and providing assistance in the field of recovering looted funds and those wanted by the Iraqi judiciary."

For their part, the members of the European delegation affirmed "their support and support of their countries for the Iraqi efforts in the field of reform, expressing the serious European desire to conclude a partnership with Iraq that flows into the path of sustainable development and common interests."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:41 am