Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Blaskhart: The Iraqi political system after 2003 cannot continue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Blaskhart: The Iraqi political system after 2003 cannot continue Empty Blaskhart: The Iraqi political system after 2003 cannot continue

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2023, 3:56 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Blaskhart: The Iraqi political system after 2003 cannot continue[/size]

[size=45]The representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jeanine Plasschaert, said that many of the demands of the October uprising are still alive, noting that the current government has an opportunity to restore stability to the country.[/size]
    [size=45]In her speech at the Seventh Sulaymaniyah Forum, Blaskhart mentioned that "many aspirations and demands - which emerged in October 2019 - are still alive."[/size]
    [size=45]She added, "This means that temporary solutions do not work, and this also means that political inaction must be abandoned."[/size]
    [size=45]Blaskhart pointed out, "No one can expect the government to achieve miracles overnight, as it takes time to deal with the enormous legacy of Iraq's past and the many challenges of the present."[/size]
    [size=45]She explained, "Iraq has passed through very dark and difficult times throughout its history, and the instability factors in the country's recent past remain, to a large extent, the same - which has led to a pattern of recurring crises."[/size]
    [size=45]And Blaskhart believes, “The approval of the new Iraqi government, which was recently led by Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, provides a very important opportunity, an opportunity to return the country to the path of stability.”[/size]
    [size=45]She stressed, "The system that was established after 2003 simply cannot continue, and if left as it is, it will backfire again[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:27 pm