Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A former deputy outlines the "risks" of the tripartite budget...and presents several proposals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - A former deputy outlines the "risks" of the tripartite budget...and presents several proposals Empty A former deputy outlines the "risks" of the tripartite budget...and presents several proposals

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Apr 2023, 5:27 am

A former deputy outlines the "risks" of the tripartite budget...and presents several proposals
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 19:5
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    MP and former member of the Finance Committee, Magda Al-Tamimi, today, Tuesday, outlined what she described as the "risks of the tripartite budget" that the government sent to the House of Representatives.
    Al-Tamimi said, in a statement received by "Baghdad Today," that "the danger of the tripartite budget lies in the foundations of its estimates, its construction, and the philosophy of the state's work, and also in the high estimates of the price of a barrel of oil, as well as the high estimates of other revenues with high total expenditures."
    And I suggested that “the budget be until 12/31/2023 in the year 2023, and it could be three years later, so that the government can prepare and develop plans and detailed programs to leave the status of allocations in the investment budget for what is called contractors’ investment towards real investment through which the investor implements the project.” With his money and not with the money of the state treasury.
    And Al-Tamimi continued, “In return, several goals will be achieved, the first: achieving benefit for the state by obtaining a percentage of the revenues in addition to taxes, and the second: activating the private sector, employing manpower and reducing unemployment, and the third: achieving benefit for the citizen by providing him with fast and high-quality services as well as Speed ​​and fourth: reduce corruption and waste of public money.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:32 pm