Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The 2023 operational budget is par excellence, and we recorded 3 question points in the firs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy: The 2023 operational budget is par excellence, and we recorded 3 question points in the firs Empty Deputy: The 2023 operational budget is par excellence, and we recorded 3 question points in the firs

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:25 am

[size=52]Deputy: The 2023 operational budget is par excellence, and we recorded 3 question points in the first reading[/size]
    • Today 16:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information / Diyala..
     Representative Muhammad Qutayba Al-Bayati confirmed, on Saturday, that the 2023 budget is operational with distinction and needs important solutions for some of its items.
    Al-Bayati said, in an interview with Al-Maalouma, that "the House of Representatives conducted the first reading of the Budget Law 2023," pointing out that it was "operational par excellence, according to the items and numbers it contained."
    He added, "We monitored 3 question points during the first reading, the most prominent of which is the lack of financial allocations for the governorates. For example, Diyala has been allocated only 122 billion dinars, which are figures that do not correspond to the Actual need for an insurance file and the development of basic services, especially as it is going through crises in multiple files, including water, in addition to the allocation of 600.” billion dinars for the Ministry of Construction.
    He pointed out that "if the money allocated to the Ministry of Construction was to complete previous projects, then this is positive and we support it, but if it was to establish new projects, then this is a disaster that must be addressed, because there These are projects that have been delayed for many years and must be completed, especially in the housing file.
    A few days ago, the House of Representatives conducted the first reading of the 2023 budget law, in light of the existence of points of disagreement over some of its provisions. 25 p.m. ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:08 am