Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gallup: Muslim countries do not trust American intentions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gallup: Muslim countries do not trust American intentions Empty Gallup: Muslim countries do not trust American intentions

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2023, 10:26 am

[size=52]Gallup: Muslim countries do not trust American intentions[/size]
    • Today 16:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/translation... 
    A poll conducted by the famous American Gallup Corporation revealed that a large percentage of people in 11 Muslim-majority countries and two countries in the Middle East region believe that the United States is not serious about democracy and allowing people to shape their political future. 
    The American newspaper The Hill, in a report translated by Al-Maalouma Agency, quoted the poll as saying that "despite the passage of 20 years since the invasion of Iraq, the United States has not been able to establish the democracy it promised to the Iraqi people, while about two-thirds of the Iraqi people, according to the poll, believe that the United States is not serious about establishing democratic commitments in the Middle East, while 72 percent questioned US intentions towards Iraq and the region. 
    He added that the poll "found that Tunisia, Turkey, the Palestinian Territories and Iraq come in the first five places that expressed their lack of confidence in the states, all of which ranged between 78 to 75 percent, then followed by Yemen, Pakistan, Lebanon, Libya and Afghanistan, with a percentage ranging between 61 and 68 percent. 
    And he explained, "With regard to perceptions about the United States' commitment to allowing the countries of the Middle East to determine their future, all 12 countries surveyed do not agree that the United States will allow this to happen. with a difference between 78 and 71 percent. 
    It is noteworthy that "Jordan, with 33 percent, is the only country that sees the United States as more serious about democracy in the region, according to the poll." End/ 25 zd
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 9:34 am