Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Minister: A difficult summer awaits the people!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Minister: A difficult summer awaits the people! Empty Iraqi Minister: A difficult summer awaits the people!

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2023, 5:10 am

[rtl]Iraqi Minister: A difficult summer awaits the people![/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Minister of Water Resources, Aoun Dhiab, warned of challenges that Iraq might face in the summer, expecting that the current year will be difficult regarding the water situation.[/rtl]

[rtl]In an interview with the official media, Diab said, “There is an extensive meeting with water resource directors, maintenance directors, and irrigation directors to discuss facing the next and current season, given that the rains will end at the end of this month. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The ministry, after the month of May, will face great challenges represented by the high temperatures and the resulting evaporation of water, in addition to the citizens' need for consumption," noting that "the ministry is serious about finding solutions." and is mobilizing all its efforts and departments to distribute water fairly to all consumers, especially those It is located in Al-Dha'eb areas in the southern governorates.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Minister of Water Resources warned of "the difficulty of the current world," noting that "this year will be difficult, and there are challenges, the most important of which is how to distribute this small amount of water fairly."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out, "The ministry's procedures in confronting the crisis included a number of points, including the removal of abuses on unauthorized river basins and lakes," noting that "the ministry is serious about lifting all forms of abuses that impede the fair delivery of water to all consumers.”[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 5:39 pm