Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Document.. Rejecting a lawsuit against Al-Kadhimi regarding the granting of plots of land in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Document.. Rejecting a lawsuit against Al-Kadhimi regarding the granting of plots of land in Baghdad Empty Document.. Rejecting a lawsuit against Al-Kadhimi regarding the granting of plots of land in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Apr 2023, 5:23 am

Document.. Rejecting a lawsuit against Al-Kadhimi regarding the granting of plots of land in Baghdad and the provinces

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-04-12 04:53
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Administrative Judicial Court rejected the lawsuit filed against the former Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, regarding decision (380) regarding granting plots of land in Baghdad and other governorates to the President and members of the Supreme Judicial Council, and the President, Vice-President and members of the Federal Supreme Court who continue to serve.
    According to a document signed by the President of the Supreme Administrative Court, the court found Al-Kazemi's decision in this regard "correct and in accordance with the law, for the reasons stated in it."

The court ratified the discriminatory ruling and rejected the discriminatory regulation.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:27 am