Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Distribution of 350 plots of land to employees of the Interior in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Distribution of 350 plots of land to employees of the Interior in Baghdad Empty Distribution of 350 plots of land to employees of the Interior in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 11 May 2017, 1:36 am

Distribution of 350 plots of land to employees of the Interior in Baghdad

 Baghdad / term

Participated Interior Minister Qassem al - Araji, a ceremony in the draw for the second meal of residential land organized by the cooperative housing officers and commissioners and staff of the forces of
    internal security.
    The Information Office of the Minister of Interior, in a statement seen "term" a copy of it, that " the cooperative housing officers and commissioners and staff of the forces of
    internal security, held a ceremony to withdraw the distribution of the second meal of the residential land draw in the presence of al - Araji , and a number of officers of the ministry and members of the Cooperative Association and the President of the General Union cooperation and a number of officers
    and associates. "
    "The lottery included 350 associate obtained plots of land in Inner neighborhood northeast of the capital Baghdad by three hundred meters per piece, and all services will be covered in the future in coordination with the province of Baghdad."
    He explained that "it is hoped that the inclusion of the distribution of plots of 950 martyrs of the Internal Security Forces family, in the next few days , will be distributed to the celebration held by the ministry in this
    occasion."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:26 am