Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Amiri discusses with a number of ambassadors the Iranian-Saudi agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Al-Amiri discusses with a number of ambassadors the Iranian-Saudi agreement Empty Al-Amiri discusses with a number of ambassadors the Iranian-Saudi agreement

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2023, 8:36 am

[rtl]Al-Amiri discusses with a number of ambassadors the Iranian-Saudi agreement[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq Today:

The head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, discussed with a group of ambassadors from Abaad the Iranian-Saudi agreement.[/rtl]

[rtl]And his media office stated, in a statement, that "Al-Amiri held, today, in his office in Baghdad, an iftar banquet in the presence of the Russian ambassador and a number of ambassadors of Arab and Islamic countries, ministers, agents and officials in the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, leaders of the Badr Organization and representatives of its parliamentary bloc.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]The statement added, “The meeting dealt with many files at the regional and international level, the terms and dimensions of the Iran-Saudi agreement and its repercussions on the region. They also discussed the Palestinian issue, emphasizing its support and standing against the Zionist entity and its repeated violations."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He continued, "The attendees touched on the victory that was achieved over terrorism and the stabilization of the security situation in Iraq and its repercussions on Syria and the entire region."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The attendees praised Al-Amiri, his national stances, his leadership role in fighting ISIS terrorism, and his wisdom, which contributed to the stability of the political situation in Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:16 am