Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nechirvan Barzani renews his support for freedom of the press and stresses: The word is a responsibi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nechirvan Barzani renews his support for freedom of the press and stresses: The word is a responsibi Empty Nechirvan Barzani renews his support for freedom of the press and stresses: The word is a responsibi

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:57 pm

Nechirvan Barzani renews his support for freedom of the press and stresses: The word is a responsibility

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-04-22 02:48
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Saturday, the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, renewed his full support for journalists in Kurdistan, calling for reporting events and news with professionalism and honesty. 

This came during a message published by Barzani on the occasion of the 125th anniversary of the Kurdish press and the 25th anniversary of the founding of the Kurdistan Journalists Syndicate. 
    Barzani said during that message, which was received by Shafaq News agency; "I congratulate all Kurdish journalists on the 125th anniversary of the Kurdish press and the 25th anniversary of the founding of the Kurdistan Journalists Union. I wish them success and salute the spirit of Miqdad Medhat Badrakhan, the pioneer who published the first newspaper (Kurdistan)." 
    Barzani added; On this occasion, I renew my full support for journalists, freedom of the press, freedom of expression, freedom of the pen, and freedom of writing, which are the basic pillars of any living and developed society.
    Barzani stressed that "the word is a responsibility," calling on journalists in Kurdistan to "deal with the word with the utmost honesty and responsibility and to report news and events freely, professionally and honestly, and to perform their duties properly within the framework of journalism ethics so that they can play their correct role in identifying mistakes." defects and correct them. 
    Barzani concluded by saying, "Greetings to all the journalists who sacrificed their lives during the era of struggle and freedom, and their memory will remain forever."
    Today, Saturday, April 22, 2023, the Kurdistan Region commemorates the "Kurdish Press Day", as the first issue of the "Kurdistan" newspaper was published, and the Kurdistan Journalists Syndicate was established.
    The Kurdistan Parliament had approved the proposal to set the twenty-second day of April each year as a day for the Kurdish press in the region.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:30 am