Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Blaskhart: Millions of dollars in losses from Iraq's revenues due to the stoppage of oil from Türkiy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Blaskhart: Millions of dollars in losses from Iraq's revenues due to the stoppage of oil from Türkiy Empty Blaskhart: Millions of dollars in losses from Iraq's revenues due to the stoppage of oil from Türkiy

Post by Rocky Fri 19 May 2023, 4:18 am

Blaskhart: Millions of dollars in losses from Iraq's revenues due to the stoppage of oil from Türkiye

[ltr]2023.05.19 - 12:02[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas  
    The UN representative in Iraq, Jenin Plasschaert, said that stopping oil exports through Turkey exposes Iraq to losses of millions of dollars in imports, while praising the efforts aimed at Iraq's independence in the field of energy, especially gas, in reference to Iran.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

In her briefing she gave to the United Nations Security Council and followed by “NAS” (May 19, 2023), Blaskhart stated that “on April 4, after the issuance of a ruling by the International Court of Arbitration based in Paris, and given the absence of the long-standing oil and gas law, Waiting for him, Baghdad and Erbil announced that they had reached a temporary agreement that would allow the resumption of oil exports through the Turkish port of Ceyhan.    

And she indicated, "On May 10, the Iraqi government asked Turkey to allow the resumption of exports. However, it has not resumed so far. Since oil pumping was stopped on March 25, hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue is likely to be lost."    

She added, “I would like to commend the government's efforts in pushing Iraq closer to energy independence. Again, this will not happen overnight, but through the issuance of new licensing rounds and efforts to reduce energy waste, including reducing gas flaring – This ambitious goal is getting closer and closer.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:19 am