Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani's party talks about postponing the vote on the budget until after the Eid al-Adha holiday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani's party talks about postponing the vote on the budget until after the Eid al-Adha holiday Empty Barzani's party talks about postponing the vote on the budget until after the Eid al-Adha holiday

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2023, 4:22 am

[rtl]Barzani's party talks about postponing the vote on the budget until after the Eid al-Adha holiday[/rtl]

economy  ,  06/06/2023 11:23  , Number of readings: 153 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Wafaa Muhammad Karim, revealed the latest developments in the understandings and discussions between his party and the federal government regarding the share of the Kurdistan region in the budget, while noting that not approving it This week will push it towards postponing it until after Eid al-Adha.

Karim said in a televised statement, "There are still understandings and discussions between the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the government regarding the points of contention over the share of the Kurdistan region in the budget."

And he indicated that "some of them have been agreed upon and others are still, as signatures were collected to hold the voting session on the budget tomorrow, Tuesday."

He continued, "We are waiting for the official announcement and final agreement with the region on holding the session."

He said: "Not approving the budget this week means postponing it until after Eid al-Adha."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:09 am