Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament approves a very dangerous article in the 2023 budget, which includes the theft of $100 bi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament approves a very dangerous article in the 2023 budget, which includes the theft of $100 bi Empty Parliament approves a very dangerous article in the 2023 budget, which includes the theft of $100 bi

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Jun 2023, 4:45 am

Parliament approves a very dangerous article in the 2023 budget, which includes the theft of $100 billion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Munqith Dagher, Director of the Middle East at the Calop International Foundation, confirmed that 100 billion dollars will be stolen from Iraqi money by adding an article in the 2023 budget, which includes extinguishing advances.
    Dagher said in a tweet on Twitter, and “Al-Iqtisad News” followed it, “In a call with Dr. Magda Al-Tamimi, who worked in the Finance Committee for a long time, she confirmed to me that the accumulated amounts of advances that are to be extinguished according to this paragraph in the budget amount to 105 trillion dinars until 2021, which means now nearly $100 billion.
    Dagher described this procedure as a calamity, saying, "I mean, if we slapped a thousand years on this calamity, it is not enough, because this amount is intended to waste the blood of the tribes and extinguish it with the stroke of a pen."
    He continued, "They will give the Minister of Finance the authority to allocate one hundred billion dollars of Iraqi money to compensate for the advances that were (looped) and no one knows their fate."

Views 152
    Added 06/12/2023 - 12:14 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:30 pm