Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Justice Khaled Shawani issues an order to appoint 11 employees who hold certificates and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Justice Khaled Shawani issues an order to appoint 11 employees who hold certificates and Empty Minister of Justice Khaled Shawani issues an order to appoint 11 employees who hold certificates and

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2023, 4:06 am

[size=46]Minister of Justice Khaled Shawani issues an order to appoint 11 employees who hold certificates and the first among the staff of the ministry[/size]
    Iraq
    11:13 - 2023-06-21
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

Today, Wednesday, the Federal Minister of Justice, Dr. Khaled Shawani, issued a ministerial order to appoint (11) employees holding higher degrees and first graduates within the ministry’s staff.
    The ministry said in a statement, "The Minister of Justice, Khaled Shawani, issued today a ministerial order to appoint holders of higher degrees and first graduates from the Federal Service Council, who number (11) employees."
    And she added, “This came based on Article (3/First) of the Emergency Support for Food Security and Development Law No. (2) for the year 2022,” noting that “the degree, job title, and financial allocation will be deleted in the event of indirectness within a maximum period of ten days in In light of the ministerial order dated 6/20/2023.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:16 am