Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Security Adviser Qassem Al-Araji visits the headquarters of the Iraq Representative Office

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Security Adviser Qassem Al-Araji visits the headquarters of the Iraq Representative Office  Empty National Security Adviser Qassem Al-Araji visits the headquarters of the Iraq Representative Office

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Jun 2023, 4:36 am

[rtl]National Security Adviser Qassem Al-Araji visits the headquarters of the Iraq Representative Office in New York[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

policy  ,  06/23/2023 10:05  , the number of readings: 189 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

The National Security Adviser, Qassem Al-Araji, visited the headquarters of the Iraq Representative Office in New York. [/rtl]

[rtl] Al-Araji met with the Iraqi Chargé d'Affairs, Sarhad Fattah, and expressed his thanks and appreciation to the Iraqi mission that accompanied his visit to the United Nations headquarters, during his participation in the work of the United Nations Third High-level Conference for Heads of Counter-Terrorism Agencies, as well as the official meetings he held, to explain Iraq's vision regarding Al-Hawl camp and efforts to disassemble and close it completely.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:20 am