Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qassem Al-Araji: The security audit includes only those outside Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qassem Al-Araji: The security audit includes only those outside Iraq Empty Qassem Al-Araji: The security audit includes only those outside Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Nov 2022, 4:20 am

[size=46]Qassem Al-Araji: The security audit includes only those outside Iraq[/size]
    Iraq
    22:34 - 2022-11-15
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the National Security Adviser, Qassem Al-Araji, directed the implementation of the decision to cancel the security audit of the displaced, indicating that the audit includes only those outside Iraq.
    The media office of the National Security Adviser stated in a statement: "Today, Al-Araji presided over a meeting of the National Intelligence Coordination Authority (leaders of the Iraqi intelligence community), in the presence of members of the authority. The meeting discussed the topics on the agenda, and made the necessary decisions and recommendations in this regard."
    He added, "The meeting discussed the issue of electronic extortion, by reviewing the development of this crime, as it constitutes a societal concern, and it was recommended to hold a subsequent meeting in this regard and present a paper of legal contents, to be presented to the Prime Minister."
    And he continued, "The meeting also discussed the issue of insulting the security services and leaders on social media, where it was proposed to submit a detailed paper on this issue with recommendations, which will be presented to the Prime Minister for decision."
    Al-Araji also directed, according to the statement, to implement the decision to cancel the security audit of the displaced, pointing out that "the security audit includes only those outside Iraq, with an emphasis on not exploiting the decision by ISIS and those associated with them, and evading the fundamental procedures."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:28 pm