Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It is expected that the wave of arresting the corrupt will move from Anbar to five other provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It is expected that the wave of arresting the corrupt will move from Anbar to five other provinces Empty It is expected that the wave of arresting the corrupt will move from Anbar to five other provinces

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2023, 6:23 am

[size=52]It is expected that the wave of arresting the corrupt will move from Anbar to five other provinces[/size]
    • Today 11:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
     The independent politician, Adnan Muhammad, confirmed, on Wednesday, that the arrest fever will move from Anbar to five other provinces because of the Reconstruction Fund.

In an interview with Al-Maalouma, Muhammad said, "The arrests of officials close to Al-Halbousi's party have taken place in Anbar due to large corruption charges that came because of the Reconstruction Fund, which has been used for many years in electoral attraction and winning votes."
    He added, "The fever of Anbar arrests will move to 5 other provinces due to suspicions of corruption in the reconstruction fund's projects, and that Diyala province will be next after Anbar because of the extent of corruption in the fund."
    He pointed out that "progress is in a very critical situation, especially since preliminary evidence indicates the involvement of its leaders in Diyala in corruption and theft of the fund's money."
    Many officials in Anbar were recently arrested on charges of major corruption and waste of public money. End 25F

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:13 am