Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Article 140 turns into a successful investment “tool” as the elections approach

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Article 140 turns into a successful investment “tool” as the elections approach Empty Article 140 turns into a successful investment “tool” as the elections approach

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:51 am

[size=45][size=41]Article 140 turns into a successful investment “tool” as the elections approach[/size]
     15 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Former MP for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Hassan Ali, criticized the exploitation of the problems of “Article 140” as the elections approached. stressing that its solution “lies only through the constitution.”
    In an exclusive interview with a press interview seen by Taqaddam, Ally seemed surprised by “exploiting the problems of the politically contested regions with the approach of each new election cycle,” considering that “delaying the implementation of the article does not mean at all that it ends in a constitutional article.”
    The aforementioned constitutional article does not fall away with time, according to the Kurdish MP. Which confirms that “these areas must be private by the federal government.”
    The speaker acknowledges the continuation of the problems of the disputed areas, and links their solution exclusively to the “constitution,” noting that “the mobilization of politicians will continue with every electoral process.”
    It is worth noting that the Kurdish parties and their counterparts have started several political and partisan activities in the disputed areas to form the largest electoral bloc to participate in the provincial elections scheduled for the end of this year.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:47 am