Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy directs a question to the Minister of Interior about violations in issuing an electronic pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy directs a question to the Minister of Interior about violations in issuing an electronic pa Empty A deputy directs a question to the Minister of Interior about violations in issuing an electronic pa

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Aug 2023, 3:53 am

[size=35][size=35]A deputy directs a question to the Minister of Interior about violations in issuing an electronic passport[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-08-11 | 16:16
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Today, Friday, Representative Hussein Al-Sabri directed a parliamentary question to the Minister of Interior about the violations that accompanied the issuance of the electronic passport.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Sabri said in a statement to Alsumaria News: “Our verbal question to the Minister of Interior about the constitutional and legal violations that accompanied the previous Cabinet [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2078636869/%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1 %D8%B1%D9%82%D9%85 178 %D9%84%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%A9 2021/ar/]Resolution No. 178 of 2021[/url] and the Ministry of Interior’s contract No. (5 of 2021) regarding the electronic passport and the consequent imposition of an illegal increase in fees for issuing the passport.” It amounted to 66,000 dinars, in addition to the legal fee of 25,000 dinars.

He added, "In addition to what was included in the contract of electronic visa and electronic gates."

Al-Sabri pointed out: "The result is chaos (the duality of the electronic passport and the machine-readable passport) in addition to other binary documents."

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:05 am