Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Interior directs the implementation of arrest warrants against anyone who has been c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Interior directs the implementation of arrest warrants against anyone who has been c Empty The Minister of Interior directs the implementation of arrest warrants against anyone who has been c

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Nov 2022, 4:47 am

[size=46]The Minister of Interior directs the implementation of arrest warrants against anyone who has been convicted in accordance with the law[/size]
    Iraq
    16:44 - 09-11-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Minister of Interior, Abdul Amir Al-Shammari, directed the implementation of arrest warrants against any person convicted according to the law.
    A ministry statement said, "Al-Shammari held an extensive conference in the presence of the ministry's leaders and a number of officers and associates."
    The statement added, "Al-Shammari stressed the importance of restoring the citizen's confidence in the security man, and that the organs and joints of the Ministry of Interior be a focus of confidence and reassurance in the street through fruitful and positive cooperation between the security forces and the community, stressing the need to work with the law and give everyone his right," noting that "doors His sovereignty is open to everyone, in addition to allocating a day to meet citizens.”
    He pointed out that “the Minister of Interior directed police stations to do justice to citizens, and to implement judicial arrest warrants against any person, whatever if he was convicted in accordance with the law, directing everyone to work with integrity and stay away from Everything that harms the reputation of the security man."
    According to the statement, Al-Shammari called for the policemen to feel that they are like mountains that are not shaken by anything, praising the brave people in the Civil Defense Directorate and their work amidst the fires to protect others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 5:52 am