Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The arrival of a large American convoy coming from Baghdad on its way to Ain Al-Assad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The arrival of a large American convoy coming from Baghdad on its way to Ain Al-Assad Empty The arrival of a large American convoy coming from Baghdad on its way to Ain Al-Assad

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2023, 5:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The arrival of a large American convoy coming from Baghdad on its way to Ain Al-Assad[/size]
    • Today 12:12

• 1 shares

Information / Anbar..
     A security source in Anbar province revealed, on Monday, that an American convoy had arrived from Baghdad province towards Ain al-Asad air base, west of Anbar.
    The source said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency that "a large American convoy is coming from Baghdad province on its way to Ain Al-Asad air base in Al-Baghdadi district in the Hit district, west of Anbar, without knowing the reasons for the convoy's arrival at the base building, some of whose sites are under the protection of US forces."
    The source added that "the convoy stopped for a while on the international highway that connects Baghdad province with the areas west of Anbar due to a defect in one of the tires of the convoy's wheels," noting that "the movement of the convoy was accompanied by a flight of American aircraft over the areas where the convoy was present to protect it, to its place of stability, stressing that" the convoy He arrived on his way after fixing the defect.
    It is indicated that the Ain al-Assad base, west of Anbar, witnesses from time to time the arrival of convoys and military equipment coming from some provinces and from outside the country. End / 12A

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:15 pm