Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Border crossings: We received 3.5 million foreign visitors during the forties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Border crossings: We received 3.5 million foreign visitors during the forties Empty Border crossings: We received 3.5 million foreign visitors during the forties

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Sep 2023, 5:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Border crossings: We received 3.5 million foreign visitors during the forties[/size]
    • Today 11:47

• 3 shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
     The head of the Border Crossings Authority, Major General Omar Al-Waeli, announced the start of the reverse promotion process until the end of bidding farewell to the last foreign traveler, indicating that the authority had developed an integrated program four months ago.
     Al-Waeli said, in a televised interview followed by Al-Maalouma, that "we developed a solid plan 4 months ago to receive visitors, in coordination with all other security and service agencies."
     He added, "Baghdad and Najaf airports had a role in receiving large crowds, as 3 million and 500 thousand foreign visitors entered Iraq through the land ports and Baghdad and Najaf airports."
     He explained that "Zurbatiya border crossing was the most receiving visitors from abroad, and Najaf airport was the most receiving visitors," stressing "the launch of the reverse portage operations."
    And Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani announced the end of the Arbaeen visit ceremonies without recording any security breach, indicating that the government is determined to develop services in Karbala Governorate to receive millions during the visit in the coming years. End 25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:54 pm