Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Gulf Ministerial Council": The importance of Iraq's commitment to Kuwait's sovereignty and not viol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - "Gulf Ministerial Council": The importance of Iraq's commitment to Kuwait's sovereignty and not viol Empty "Gulf Ministerial Council": The importance of Iraq's commitment to Kuwait's sovereignty and not viol

Post by Rocky Fri 8 Sep 2023 - 6:20

"Gulf Ministerial Council": The importance of Iraq's commitment to Kuwait's sovereignty and not violating international agreements

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministerial Council of the Gulf Cooperation Council called on Iraq to complete the demarcation of the maritime borders with Kuwait, expressing its “categorical rejection of any violation that affects the sovereignty of Kuwait.”
    The Council stressed "the importance of Iraq's commitment to Kuwait's sovereignty and not violating international resolutions and agreements, especially Security Council Resolution No. 833 regarding the demarcation of the borders between the two countries, and the agreement to regulate maritime navigation in Khor Abdullah, concluded between the two countries and deposited with the United Nations."
    The Council called on Iraq to "complete the demarcation of the maritime borders with Kuwait, beyond mark 162," indicating its "categorical rejection of any violation that affects Kuwait's sovereignty, and its reserve of its right to respond according to legal channels."
    The Council also clarified that “ownership of the natural resources in the submerged area adjacent to the Saudi-Kuwaiti divided zone, including the entire Durra field, is joint ownership between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the State of Kuwait only, and they alone have full rights to exploit the wealth in that region.”

139 views
    Added 09/07/2023 - 9:19 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 12:44