Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Gulf Cooperation Minister calls on Iraq to respect Kuwait's sovereignty and demarcate borders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Gulf Cooperation Minister calls on Iraq to respect Kuwait's sovereignty and demarcate borders Empty The Gulf Cooperation Minister calls on Iraq to respect Kuwait's sovereignty and demarcate borders

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Sep 2023, 4:11 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Gulf Cooperation Minister calls on Iraq to respect Kuwait's sovereignty and demarcate borders[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The Ministerial Council of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf, in its 157th session, called on Thursday for Iraq’s commitment to Kuwait’s sovereignty and not to violate international resolutions and agreements, especially Security Council Resolution No. 833 regarding the demarcation of the borders between the two countries and the agreement to regulate maritime navigation in Khor Abdullah concluded between the two countries and deposited. At the United Nations.[/size]
    [size=45]In a statement, the Council called on the Republic of Iraq to complete the demarcation of the maritime borders with Kuwait beyond Mark 162, expressing its categorical rejection of any violation that affects Kuwait’s sovereignty, and its reserve of its right to respond according to legal channels.[/size]
    [size=45]The Council affirmed that ownership of the natural resources in the submerged area adjacent to the Saudi-Kuwaiti divided zone, including the entire Durra field, is joint ownership between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the State of Kuwait only, and they alone have full rights to exploit the wealth in that area, stressing the categorical rejection of any allegations of the existence of... Rights of any other party in this field or the submerged area adjacent to the area divided by its designated borders between Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:12 pm