Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obelisk Hour: Sunni politicians “pay money” to meet with regional leaders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obelisk Hour: Sunni politicians “pay money” to meet with regional leaders Empty Obelisk Hour: Sunni politicians “pay money” to meet with regional leaders

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Sep 2023, 7:22 am

[size=38]Obelisk Hour: Sunni politicians “pay money” to meet with regional leaders[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

September 10, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: Al-Masala publishes the most prominent interactions of television dialogues:
    Secretary General of the Mass Party, Ahmed Abdullah Al-Jubouri, during a televised interview:
    - I have retired from media meetings so as not to lose the audience or create opponents
    - Sunni fragmentation is not positive and there are dishonest competitions
    - What is happening inside the Sunni house is a “bloody conflict and battle”
    - The old politicians are respected, but their influence has ended
    - The old politicians within the Al-Hasam coalition are not influential
    - Al-Halbousi is not my ally. But he has influence
    - Al-Azm is a youth alliance, but Al-Halbousi is more youthful
    - The Mass Alliance is the first in Saladin electorally
    - Yazan Al-Jubouri may gain electoral popularity if I retire
    - The early electoral competition is dishonest
    - The electoral competition is intended to sometimes reach the stage of bloodshed
    - Talking about Project delays in Salah al-Din due to corruption are just “myths”
    - Ammar al-Jabr I was the one who brought him as governor of Salah al-Din, but he “betrayed” because of “greed.”
    - Salah al-Din’s budgets are not enough to complete the projects
    - Mishaan Al-Jubouri speaks “in a way” about preventing my candidacy for the elections
    - My legal position is sound and neither Mishaan nor anyone else can prove the opposite
    - The state can reach every place and no one can take over a specific spot
    - Accusing all of Anbar of corruption because of a rivalry With an incorrect “person”
    - I am not satisfied with the Sunni situation because of the leaders
    - The idea of ​​the Sunni framework was not correct because it is not similar to the Shiite framework
    - Al-Halbousi is accused of seeking to take over the entire political arena
    - Al-Halbousi needs to follow a policy of containment
    - Al-Halbousi’s power will decrease, but he will remain the first Sunni
    - Osama Al-Nujaifi is not very popular in Nineveh
    - The Kirkuk crisis involves a “hazard” and an old problem
    - There are external ambitions in Kirkuk
    - Silence in the Kirkuk crisis is “better” so as not to be considered “insult”
    - Sunni leaders “respect” the Democratic Party but “are not afraid of it”
    - We call on the Democratic Party to leave the advanced headquarters in Kirkuk if it is sensitive
    - The Governor of Kirkuk approved the political agreement when it was concluded
    - The governor of Kirkuk knows all the details of the political agreement
    - Kirkuk is Iraqi for all its components and not the heart of Kurdistan
    - The statements of the Turkish Foreign Minister regarding Kirkuk are interference
    - Saladin is my governor and the accusations against me are unrealistic
    - I did not interfere with the work of any minister in the Sudanese government
    - I exceeded my powers when I was Saladin’s governor
    - The ministry came to me “for free” and I did not pay money
    - America will not repeat the “mistake” of 2003 again
    - Al-Kadhimi’s government did not implement anything despite the imaginary budget
    - The picture of the Emir of Qatar with Al-Halbousi and the dagger was not correct
    - They offered me to pay $3 million to meet with regional leaders, but I refused
    - Turkey is currently the strongest influence in the Sunni arena, followed by Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and then the Emirates
    - Saudi Arabia “works with the state” now
    - The region did not commit to paying the previous governments Dues
    - The Kurdistan Region continued to persist and did not pay the dues until the Paris court decision came

Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi during a televised interview:
    - There are 26 international agreements that emphasize people’s use of the Internet and the lack of differentiation
    - Companies in Iraq must be fundamentalist and monitored by the Ministry of Communications
    - Imprisonment sentences of up to 15 years in cases of suspected corruption
    - Implementation of government contracts and drawing up a mechanism for selecting companies in the country
    - Continuous disruption of the system Email constitutes a breach of the contract with the company in question

Economic expert Abdul Rahman Al-Mashhadani during a televised interview:
    - There is no intersection between the “development road” and the new Indian corridor
    - The new international road has political dimensions greater than economic ones
    - The goal of the new international road is “normalization”
    - Iraq is on the development road and far from the new American road
    - The management of “high-speed electric trains” needs To technology and expertise
    - Part of the “Al-Faw Port” will be transferred to investment
    - The “Development Road” is a purely national project
    - Iraq is not present on any Chinese map related to the Belt and Road
    - The global trade volume currently amounts to 33 million US dollars
    - The “Chinese-Iraqi” agreement is dedicated to building... Development projects that have nothing to do with the Belt and Road
    - Iraq deals with all activities with a reaction
    - ruling on the Sudanese government for only one year is considered “a crime”

Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Mustafa Al-Karaawi, during a televised dialogue:
    - The Food Security Law is completely isolated from the “budget”
    - The Food Security Law procedures are continuing and have not faced any problems
    - Some governorates took the initiative to send their projects after implementing the budget items
    - “Actual spending” for the budget will increase in the coming days
    - Parliament insisted on including the political agreement in the budget to ensure The rights of the center and the region
    - oil and non-oil revenues owed by the region have reached more than 8 trillion
    - there are more than 5 trillion in the region that are not currently settled

Leader of the Silk Road Popular Movement, Waddah Al-Tamimi, during a televised interview:
    - Iraq is considered the “jewel” of the Silk Road and a gateway to 3 continents
    - “Al-Faw Port” is part of the Belt and Road Initiative
    - Most of the neighboring countries have joined the Belt and Road Initiative now
    - China has repeatedly confirmed that Iraq is the “jewel” of the Silk Road
    - Our popular movement is “economic” and far-reaching Regarding the political influences
    - the Sudanese is a patriotic man and his history is full of national achievements
    - we support government steps that are in the interest of the country

Transport and energy expert Duraid Al-Abdullah during a televised interview:
    - The picture published about the new American road in India is “unreal”
    - The development project cannot be implemented easily because it requires very huge funding
    - The problem of the delayed completion of “Al-Faw Port” lies in the absence of funding
    - Iraq needs to formulate real and serious strategies
    - Small projects are It is the one that revives the economy, not huge projects
    - China thinks about its interests first before any other country

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:33 am