Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rights: America’s conspiracy encouraged Türkiye and Kuwait to infringe on Iraq’s sovereignty

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - Rights: America’s conspiracy encouraged Türkiye and Kuwait to infringe on Iraq’s sovereignty Empty Rights: America’s conspiracy encouraged Türkiye and Kuwait to infringe on Iraq’s sovereignty

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Sep 2023, 3:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Rights: America’s conspiracy encouraged Türkiye and Kuwait to infringe on Iraq’s sovereignty[/size]
    • Today 13:35

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Hussein Ali Al-Karaawi, a member of the Rights Movement, confirmed on Monday that the American presence has become a major threat to Iraq’s sovereignty, noting that the occupation has encouraged the countries surrounding Iraq to occupy part of Iraqi territory. 
    Al-Karaawi said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The complicity and silence of the American occupation encouraged Kuwait and Turkey to persist in Iraq’s sovereignty.” 
    He added, "The security agreement signed between Washington and Iraq was a major reason for the continued Turkish presence on Iraqi territory in the absence of government deterrence." 
    He pointed out that "the United States of America bears responsibility for violating Iraq's sovereignty and allowing neighboring countries to interfere in Iraq's internal affairs." 
    He pointed out that "there is collusion between America and Turkey to enhance the foreign presence in Iraq," stressing that America's silence encouraged Turkey and Kuwait to expand their violations. 
    The representative of the Al-Sadiqoun parliamentary bloc, Hassan Salem, had called on the Iraqi Foreign Ministry to deter Kuwaiti violations and blatant interference in Iraqi affairs. Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:28 am