Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministries of Resources and Agriculture approve the winter agricultural plan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministries of Resources and Agriculture approve the winter agricultural plan Empty The Ministries of Resources and Agriculture approve the winter agricultural plan

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Sep 2023, 5:09 am

The Ministries of Resources and Agriculture approve the winter agricultural plan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad 

The Ministries of Water Resources and Agriculture approved, today, Wednesday (September 20, 2023), the winter agricultural plan for the agricultural season for the water year 2023-2024.

A resources statement received by “Baghdad Today” stated, “The Minister of Water Resources, Aoun Dhiab Abdullah, and the Minister of Agriculture, chaired the meeting of the Supreme Coordination Committee between the two ministries to discuss the winter agricultural plan for the 2023-2024 season.”

He added, "The meeting included a presentation of the water situation in the country in terms of storage in Iraqi dams and meteorological forecasts for the coming period," noting that "it was agreed to approve an agricultural plan starting from 10-1-2023 that includes cultivating 1.5 million dunums on surface water, and cultivating... 4 million dunams on groundwater.”

He continued, "The meeting emphasized the continuation of providing water for other needs for civil and environmental uses and watering orchards with an area of ​​1.

He pointed out, "It was recommended that cooperation between the two ministries be necessary to ensure the success of the agricultural season, use modern technologies in agriculture, and prevent violations of various kinds."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:52 pm