Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rights: Kuwait's attempt to blockade Iraq at sea will lead to "battles"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - Rights: Kuwait's attempt to blockade Iraq at sea will lead to "battles" Empty Rights: Kuwait's attempt to blockade Iraq at sea will lead to "battles"

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Sep 2023, 7:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Rights: Kuwait's attempt to blockade Iraq at sea will lead to "battles"[/size]
    • Today 12:59

Information / Baghdad...
    On Sunday, Hussein Al-Karaawi, a member of the Rights Movement, criticized attempts to abort the lawsuit regarding Khor Abdullah, pointing out that Kuwait’s continued attempts to control the only sea port to Iraq and strangle it economically will lead to battles.
    Al-Karaawi told Al-Maalouma, “Iraq is going through major problems with Kuwait, which seeks to seize territorial waters, deprive Iraq of its rights, and close the country’s only sea port.”
    He added, "There are interventions from some political parties to thwart and ensure that the lawsuit filed by the representative of the Rights Movement, Saud Al-Saadi, before the Federal Court regarding Committees 123 and 110 regarding Khor Abdullah will not take effect, as it was hoped that a ruling would be issued in the case about a week ago to cancel everything that resulted from it." These committees.
    He stated, "Iraq will collapse economically and the sea route from Kuwait will beg for the passage of goods, if Kuwait gets what it wants by controlling territorial waters and depriving Iraq of its rights, and this matter will lead to major problems and battles with Kuwait." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:28 pm