Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political criticism of Al-Sudani's timid mention of the Kuwait file in America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - Political criticism of Al-Sudani's timid mention of the Kuwait file in America Empty Political criticism of Al-Sudani's timid mention of the Kuwait file in America

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Sep 2023, 6:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Political criticism of Al-Sudani's timid mention of the Kuwait file in America[/size]
    • Today 13:52

Information / Baghdad.. 
    On Wednesday, the head of the Islamic Council of the Turkmen of Iraq, Jassem Muhammad Jaafar, described the speech of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani before the United Nations General Assembly as unsuccessful. 
    Jaafar said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, “The Federal Court’s decision to cancel the Khor Abdullah Agreement greatly embarrassed the government because of the international repercussions.” 
    He added, "During his speech at the international forum, the Prime Minister touched on the issue of canceling the Khor Abdullah agreement, which was unsuccessful, and it is supposed to leave the discussion of the issue to the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the negotiating committees."
    He pointed out that "what was stated in Al-Sudani's speech in this regard is a message of reassurance to Kuwait, and this contradicts the decision of the Federal Court." 
    The coordination framework confirmed Iraq's commitment to all international understandings and resolutions that regulate the relationship with countries of the world and the region and at various levels. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:10 am