Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A study predicts the formation of a new supercontinent that will destroy humanity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A study predicts the formation of a new supercontinent that will destroy humanity Empty A study predicts the formation of a new supercontinent that will destroy humanity

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Sep 2023, 7:09 am

A study predicts the formation of a new supercontinent that will destroy humanity 8ea780c4-8634-41da-9a67-a38f6e464302
    [size=52]A study predicts the formation of a new supercontinent that will destroy humanity[/size]
    • Today 13:18

Information/Baghdad..
    Researchers reported that a new supercontinent may cause the extinction of humans and all other currently living mammals, over a period estimated at about 250 million years.
    The website "ctvnews" reported that far-future climate models that rely on supercomputers were used by scientists at the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom, where they predicted the escalation of extreme climate phenomena when the world's continents merge to form one giant continent called "Pangaea Ultima" over a period of 250 million years. almost.
    The study confirmed that the atmosphere will become very hot and extremely dry, and almost uninhabitable for humans and mammals that have not evolved to withstand very high temperatures for long periods.
    The data suggests that Pangea Ultima will not only lead to more frequent volcanic eruptions, releasing carbon dioxide into the atmosphere and warming the planet, but will make the sun brighter and release energy, warming the Earth even more.
    Researchers at the University of Bristol, including lead researcher Alexander Farnsworth, suggest that a new “supercontinent” will form in the future and will have catastrophic effects that include changes in continental creep, increased solar heat, and increased carbon dioxide emissions into the atmosphere.
    “Our fate will ultimately be determined by high temperatures of 40 to 50 degrees Celsius, extreme daily temperature variations, and high levels of humidity,” Farnsworth explained. “Humans, as well as other living organisms, will have problems adapting to these hot conditions due to their inability to cool down.” Through race."
    Current carbon dioxide levels could double, according to the report, but humans should stop burning fossil fuels for now, according to Professor Benjamin Mills from the University of Leeds, who co-authored the report. He added, saying: “Unless this is done, we will see these numbers much sooner.” End 25

https://almaalomah.me/news/42087/misc-news/%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%A8%D8%A3-%D8%A8%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B6%D9%8A-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:33 pm