Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A political analyst was imprisoned and fined on a lawsuit by Al-Sudani

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A political analyst was imprisoned and fined on a lawsuit by Al-Sudani Empty A political analyst was imprisoned and fined on a lawsuit by Al-Sudani

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Oct 2023, 5:04 am

A political analyst was imprisoned and fined on a lawsuit by Al-Sudani

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-10-02 04:57
    Font

Shafaq News/ A court in the capital, Baghdad, ruled, on Monday, the imprisonment of political analyst Muhammad Nanaa and a fine, following a lawsuit filed by Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani.
    Nanaa’s agent, lawyer Ahmed Al-Bawi, said in a press statement received by Shafaq News Agency, that the Karrada Misdemeanor Court issued a decision ordering the suspended imprisonment of Dr. Muhammad Nanaa Hassan and a fine of one million Iraqi dinars and a personal bond, following the lawsuit filed by Prime Minister Muhammad. Sudanese Shia.
    Last May, the office of Prime Minister Mohamed Shiaa Al-Sudani filed a new lawsuit against political analyst Mohamed Nanaa, the second of its kind within a few months, on charges of the crime of defamation in accordance with the provisions of Article 433, and the court then decided to release him on financial bail. 
    For his part; The Nakheel Center for Press Rights and Freedoms expressed its extreme astonishment at the continuation of these lawsuits by the Prime Minister’s Office at a time when it should be a model for supporting freedom of the press and media and freedom of opinion and expression, pointing out, according to a statement issued by it, that this lawsuit comes in light of the closure and restriction of a number of accounts. And the pages of media figures, activists, and bloggers on Facebook.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:21 pm