Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The army relies on "fixed points" to secure electricity lines coming from Baghdad towards Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The army relies on "fixed points" to secure electricity lines coming from Baghdad towards Diyala Empty The army relies on "fixed points" to secure electricity lines coming from Baghdad towards Diyala

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Oct 2023, 4:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The army relies on "fixed points" to secure electricity lines coming from Baghdad towards Diyala[/size]
    • Today 11:36

Information / Diyala..
     A government official confirmed, on Tuesday, that the army had adopted fixed points to secure 4 of the most prominent power lines coming from Baghdad towards Diyala.
    Follow the “Al-Ma’louma” channel on Telegram.. News that does not require documentation..
    The Mayor of Baquba District, Abdullah Al-Hayali, said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The Diyala Operations Command, represented by the 1st Iraqi Army Division, plays important roles in enhancing the security of the province and warding off the dangers of terrorism, and it carries out important duties in the file of protecting electricity transmission and distribution lines in the province.”
    He added, "The army adopted fixed points to secure 4 of the most prominent electricity transmission lines coming from Baghdad towards Diyala and from there to the rest of the governorates as part of a strategy to combat the electricity war carried out by terrorist groups."
    He pointed out, "All the lines are secured and there is direct coordination between the various formations to enhance energy security, whether in Diyala or its surroundings, to prevent it from being exposed to any acts of sabotage."
    The power lines in Diyala were recently subjected to direct attacks by targeting the transmission towers with explosive devices.

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 1:59 am